SKF 61903 Bearing
cylindrical roller bearings
Cylindrical Roller Bearings are bearing in which cylinders are used as the rolling elements as opposed to balls in ball bearings. As such, the rollers have a greater (linear) contact area with the outer ring and are distribute loads across a broader surface. Subsequently, they have a relatively high radial load capacity and are suitable for high speeds. Double-row cylindrical roller bearings have high radial rigidity and are used primarily for precision machine tools.
Depending on the series as defined below a number of cylindrical roller bearings have no ribs on either the inner or outer ring, so the rings can move axially relative to each other which can be used as free-end bearings.
Pressed steel (with or without tins or fins) or machined brass cages are generally used, but sometimes molded polyamide cages are also available depending on the application. Cylindrical Roller Bearings are also available without cages with a full complement of rollers. This allows even higher loads but at the expense of speed.
- Toyana N3084 cylindrical roller bearings
- QM INDUSTRIES
- Toyana BK3512 cylindrical roller bearings
- ABEC 1 | ISO P0
- C4-Extra Loose
- 35 mm x 100 mm x 25 mm CYSD NJ407 cylindrical roller bearings
- PEER BEARING CO.
- 320 mm x 400 mm x 80 mm NACHI RB4864 cylindrical roller bearings
- ISOSTATIC INDUSTRIES
- 17 mm x 40 mm x 16 mm ISB NJ 2203 cylindrical roller bearings
- 420 mm x 520 mm x 46 mm ISO NJ1884 cylindrical roller bearings
- Mounted Units &