SKF 61903 Bearing
self aligning ball bearings
In a self-aligning bearing, the inner ring has two raceways and the outer ring has a single spherical raceway with its center of curvature coincident with the bearing axis. This allows the axis of the inner ring, balls and cage to deflect around the bearing center to automatically correct misalignment caused by housing and shaft machining or installation error.
Self-Aligning Double Row Ball Bearings are designed to work in applications where severe misalignment exists whether from mounting or shaft deflection. The concave raceway of the outer ring in combination with two rows of balls operate over a wide range of contact angles. Furthermore it aligns itself correctly with the shaft and assembly without causing undue stress on the rest of the bearing assembly.
Standard Self-Aligning Double Row Ball Bearings are produced with straight bores; however, tapered bores are available upon request. Noteworthy is that the self-aligning ball bearing has the lowest friction of all rolling bearings, which enables it to run cooler even at high speeds. Furthermore, the design allows for easy mounting and dismounting.
- Toyana 1309 self aligning ball bearings
- 90 mm x 160 mm x 30 mm ISO 1218K+H218 self aligning ball bearings
- V Lock
- QM INDUSTRIES
- 60,000 mm x 130,000 mm x 46,000 mm SNR 2312K self aligning ball bearings
- 45 mm x 100 mm x 36 mm SIGMA 2309 self aligning ball bearings
- BUNTING BEARING CORP
- Toyana 2214K self aligning ball bearings
- 25 mm x 52 mm x 18 mm NKE 2205-K-2RS+H305 self aligning ball bearings
- Cylindrical Roller B
- 35MM Bore; Straight
- 80 mm x 140 mm x 26 mm NTN 1216SK self aligning ball bearings
- 120 mm x 215 mm x 42 mm SIGMA 1224 M self aligning ball bearings
- Single Row Ball Bear
- 95 mm x 170 mm x 43 mm FAG 2219-M self aligning ball bearings
- 100MM Bore; 140MM Ou
- Precision Ball Beari
- ISB TSM 08-01 BB-E self aligning ball bearings
- Stud Type